Point me to are Financial Advisors who offer a wide range of services from a simply insurance policy to most complex of investments. The relationships that we build with our clients is underpinned by our commitment to ensure that their short and long term goals are achieved.
We believe it is important to have a disciplined approach towards developing a successful financial planning strategy and follow this process:
1. Initial meeting and review – We undertake a comprehensive financial review of your circumstances and financial objectives taking account of any existing arrangements.
2. Needs and goal setting – We will analyse your needs and goals in great depth to ensure that your end goal is met.
3. Analysis and research – We will undertake a thorough analysis and research to tailor an individual solution to your needs and goals.
4. Presenting a financial plan and recommendations – We will present you with comprehensive research of the, investment, pension, mortgage, protection and general insurance market and discuss the suitability of each area in matching to your needs.
5. Implementation – With your authorisation, we will proceed to the application stage and see the whole process through from start to finish with any investment, pension, property purchase, remortgage, protection policy or general insurance policy.
6. Forward planned regular reviews – We will diarise reviews in advance (normally annually) to ensure that all investments, pensions, mortgages, protection and general insurance products remain suitable and up to date.
This process has to be underpinned by a joint commitment from both Point Me To and our clients in order to ensure the successful completion of their financial goals.
The value of pensions and investments and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Contact point me to today on 01564 776016 or email us on email@example.com.